I made a doll quilt and pillow set to match the quilt and pillow case I made for Kaylee. It was a nice little project to get some practice on my new sewing machine. Now we just have to run out to Ikea to pick up a doll bed. The Viking is sooooo much different from my Brother machine – it is super smooth, has a ton of power, and you are literally in control of each stitch. I can understand why they are so pricey now that I have given one a whirl.
Her room is pastel pink & green and she loves yellow. I had a hard time picking it out since I tend to be drawn to either muted colors or monochromatics rather than pastels and flowers. Since I had to order it in 1/2 yards, I’ll have a bunch of leftover fabric so I also plan on making a pillowcase, matching doll quilt and pillow, and getting her a doll bed too. Possibly, if I have time left over, I’ll make her an outfit or two for her Olive doll too. I have until October so I think it is totally doable.