bird mobile complete

The bird mobile is finally complete – thanks to in large part to all the people who donated birds to the project ( I still have about 8 birds left ). I found getting the balance right to be a challenge, but it went together pretty easily otherwise.

I used brown floss to sew the birds to the branches and tiny eye hooks to attach floss to the branches for hanging. The whole thing is attached to the ceiling with a C hook. I still need to tidy up the teal floss that is used to hang it, but I’m leaving it a bit long until we decide on the height.

Advertisements

One thought on “bird mobile complete

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s