My coworkers decided to form a quilt-a-long group last fall. I had never made a quilt at that point and thought it might be fun to learn along with other beginners. I decided to make a baby sized blanket even though I wasn’t quite pregnant yet. I found some great elephant print fabric on Etsy and coordinated the rest of the colors to match. Below is a closeup of a square, and the quilt trimmed and tied. It was definitely a challenging process. I made quite a few mistakes. The worst of which included messing up the binding so horribly that I had to rip it out and start over again. I was so frustrated over it by the end that I never got around to taking an “after” picture when I finally did finish it. It is in fact complete now, and I’ll take a picture and post it here soon.